Thursday, December 3, 2009

Truth or Scam?

     I wanted to share some links that I found to help people to save money or at least anyone that reads my blog.  So to get things started I wanted to let you all know about a product that claims to help you lose weight and improve ones metabolism.   I found a free trial and used the product. Well it's working for me but you don't have to take my word for it.  I found an article written by a reporter with WISE that also had great results with this product and have re posted it here for you to read.  I also included some other links for similar products that you may like to try.  Good Luck and thanks for stopping by

L.

This is a Re post of an article:

November 28, 2009

MARY CUNNINGWOOD

Health & Fitness Writer

Acai berries are the latest weight loss fad. These so called Super Foods that you take as a supplement to lose weight have been getting a lot of international attention. And like you have probably already seen; they are all over the internet in blogs and success stories of people who have apparently used the pills and lost a ton of weight. But we here at the station are a little skeptical and aren't sure that we've seen any real proof that these pills work for weight loss. So we decided to put these products to the test. What better way to find out the truth than to conduct our own study?

To get started, I volunteered to be the guinea pig. I applied for a bottle of the Acai Berry Detox. While there are tons of Acai berry ads online, Acai Berry Detox is one of the most credible and trustworthy of suppliers. It included the free trial of the product, but did not try to fool me into agreeing to additional hidden offers. Another reason why I chose Acai Berry Detox is because it is the most concentrated and purest acai products on the market. This would give me the most accurate results for my test.

 

Here is what Acai Berry Detox claimed on their website...

      4 Times More Weight Loss Than Diet And Exercise

      Boosts Energy

      Rich in Antioxidants

      Promotes Cardiovascular and Digestive Health

Were pretty skeptical, but wanted to find out for ourselves if this product could actually do everything that it claimed. Most of the success stories talk about combining Acai Berry with colon cleansing products to achieve maximum weight loss. I decided to do the same.
The idea behind combining the products is that while the Acai Berry Detox encourages weight loss and increases energy, the colon cleanse helps rid your body of toxins and allows your body to work and burn calories more efficiently. I chose Tri Cleanse to test.

 

Here is what Tri Cleanse claimed on their website...

     Boost your Metabolism

     Flatten your Stomach

     Fight Fatigue

     Boost Energy

And the Tri Cleanse, like the Acai Berry, had a free trial with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and had no hidden offers.

Putting Acai to the Test

Both the Acai Berry Detox and Tri Cleanse arrived within 4 days of having placed my order online for the free trials.
The bottles I received held a month's worth of pills which worked out perfect as I was to follow the supplement routine for 4 weeks time and document my progress throughout my test.

My Results

Week One

My energy levels have increased and I am experiencing an inner and outer renewal! After only one week of using both Acai Pure Detox and Colon Cleanse XR, as instructed, I started noticing significant results. I am no longer overwhelmed with a feeling of not getting enough sleep every morning. Throughout the day I have energy to spare. I have also noticed that I am no longer hungry all the time, an apparent positive side effect of the Acai Berry.

I feel fantastic and I believe it’s because of the Acai.

By day 7 I decided to weigh myself. I couldn't believe my eyes! I had lost 9 lbs! I was not yet convinced because this could just be water weight loss I am witnessing. I decided to continue using both products to find out if I was actually losing weight. A week has gone by and I weigh less than 140 pounds for the first time in years!

Week Two

During week two of using both supplements I noted I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax. During week 2 I managed to lose 7 pounds. This means in just two weeks I have lost an unbelievable 16lbs! At this point it is very difficult to deny that fact that both products are working beyond what I had expected.

I must admit that I’m starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.

Week Three

It is now week three since trying out both products and I am 100% convinced. My dress size has dropped down 2 sizes. I have also lost another 6 pounds. My energy levels are still up and my appetite has remained under control. Both Acai Berry Detox and Tri Cleanse have allowed me to experience what a true diet should consist of, immediate incredible results. Best of all, my stomach is digesting food so much better. I am no longer bloated after I eat. I feel amazing!

Week Four

So, it is now week four. My results are truly shocking; I lost an unbelievable 25 lbs since starting the Acai Berry Detox and Tri Cleanse diet! Everyone who was as sceptical as me at The office is also in shock. Using the Acai Berry Detox and Tri Cleanse in week 4 I lost 3 more pounds. I am beyond satisfied with my weight loss! My plan is to continue taking the Acai Berry Detox afterwards because it has so many antioxidants and vitamins that improve my skin and overall health. My results are undeniably incredible.

 I couldn't be any happier with the results.

 I Lost 25lbs in 4 Weeks, No Special Diet, No Intense Exercise

 Conclusion

Like us, here at the station, you might be a little doubtful about the effects of this diet, but you need to try it for yourself; the results are real. After conducting our own personal study we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with it (myself included). And you have nothing to lose. Follow the links to the free trials I have provided and know that you are getting a quality product that works; no strings attached!

Good Luck with your weight loss

Mary Cunningwood


Here are other links:

Acai Berry Extreme

Acai Ignite

Acai Slim Detox

Acai Force Max (this is for the Guys)

Slim Acai


No comments:

Post a Comment