Friday, December 4, 2009

Ringtones

Here are some great links so you can get some cool ringtones.  I don't know about all of you but I like to change up my cell's ringtone.  I get tired of hearing the same tone or song every time my cell rings (it rings a lot).  So here are a few of the places that I have found to have a good selection of tones and music.  You can find some freebees too if your pockets are running a bit low.  

I seen that I have had some visitors, so I want to say thanks to you for checking out my blog, and I hope that the links were useful to you.

Peace!

L.


Test your IQ today! Share and discuss your scores with others today.

Sign up today and get your FREE ringtones!

Flycell is a top provider of ringtones. Get 25 Music Ringtones by singing up today!

Are you ringtone ready? Flycell has the hottest ringtones available today, apply and receive 15 bonus ringtones.

    Jamster! The intelligent companion for your mobile needs. Jamster! develops, markets and distributes digital content and applications for the newest generation of GPRS, MMS and 3G mobile handsets. A wide variety of mobile services are provided by Jamster!, such as Information, Entertainment, Shopping, Downloads, Graphics, Ringtones, and MMS Greeting Cards. Jamster! enables the user to fully customize his handset to become a mobile office, a game console, a portable music player or a communications hub.





No comments:

Post a Comment